Check out these Awesome Press Release Generators, Wizards, Creators and Examples for your Travel Agency
Want to promote your travel agency business to thousands, including media sites, radio stations, news broadcasts and countless RSS feeds? Look no further than press releases to announce your business to the world! Whether you just completed a new certification, hired a new key employee or started offering a new service, press releases are a great way to gain exposure for your travel business or agency.
While there are many services available that will syndicate or distribute your press release for a fee, sometimes a very hefty one, there are also plenty of free services available which you can take advantage of.
Check out the resources compiled below, divided into three main sections. First, you’ll find some tools to help you create the press release itself. In the second section, you’ll find a list of useful resources for training, examples and tutorials on press releases and finally, in the third section, you’ll find a list of free online services for getting your press release out to the masses!
Press Release Creators, Wizards & Generators for Travel Agents
How to Write Press Releases / Examples of Travel Agency Press Releases
Free Press Release Submission Sites to Use in Your Travel Business
- http://24-7PressRelease.com – Free release distribution with ad-support
- http://1888PressRelease.com – Free distribution, paid services gives you better placement and permanent archiving.
- http://ClickPress.com – Distributs to sites like Google News and Topix.net, Gold level will also get you to sites like LexisNexis.
- http://EcommWire.com – Focuses on ecommerece and requires you include an image, 3 keywords and links.
- http://Express-Press-Release.com – Free distribution company with offices in 12 states.
- http://Free-Press-Release.com – Easy press release distribution for free, more features for paid accounts.
- http://Free-Press-Release-Center.info – Distributes your release, offers a web page with one keyword link to your site. Pro upgrade will give you three links, permanent archiving and more.
- http://I-Newswire.com – Allows for free distribution to sites and search engines, premium membership differs only slightly in adding in graphics.
- http://NewswireToday.com – All the usual free distribution tools, premium service includes logo, product picture and more.
- http://PR.com – Not only will they distribute your press releases, but you can also set up a full company profile.
- http://PR9.net – Ad supported press distribution site.
- http://PR-Inside.com – European-based free press release distribution site.
- http://PRBuzz.com – Completely free distribution to search engines, news sites, and blogs.
- http://PRCompass.com – Distribute your press release with a free or paid version, others can vote it up ala Digg style.
- http://PRUrgent.com – Not only distributes your release, but attempts to teach you how to write one, and even offers downloadbale samples for you to work with.
- http://Press-Base.com – Submit your release for free and get on their front page and the category of your choice.
- http://PressAbout.com – A free press release service formatted as a blog.
- http://PressMethod.com – Free press release distribution no matter what, but extra services based on the size of your contribution.
http://PRLeap.com – Free distribution to search engines, newswires, and RSS feeds. Fee based bumps get you better placement.
- http://PRLog.org – Free distribution to Google News and other other search engines.
- http://TheOpenPress.com – Gives free distribution for plain formatted releases, fees for HTML-coded releases.
Related articlesClick here for reuse options!
Copyright 2014 Travel Agent Support
Latest posts by Steven Talbott (see all)
- American Travelers Express Greater Satisfaction with Airport Security Compared to Last Year - May 31, 2017
- Travel Agent Podcasts – Recommended Favorites - June 14, 2016
- Experience Pura Vida, Costa Rica Travel Agent FAM Trip – May 2016 - February 4, 2016